Recent Posts

Monday, January 7, 2013

New home markdowns at Anthropologie

Louisa settee, $2498 now $1299.95.

Anthropologie took some fab New Year markdowns today in their House & Home department. Members of Anthro's House & Home Trade Program enjoy an extra 15% off sale prices.

Raspberry Ikat Pull-up chair, $1298 now $799.95.

Leon side table, $1098 now $599.95.

Flokati Diamonds rug, $598-$1198 now $149.95-$499.95.
Also available in round sizes.

Whistling Thorn wallpaper, $88 now $49.95.

Woven Rhythms tablecloth, $98 now $49.95.

9 comments:

The Pink Pagoda said...

LOVE that wallpaper!

MyFavoriteFrenchAntiques said...

Love Anthropologie, any time..but even better when prices encourage.

Great idea of bold fabric on classic settee. I like it when old and new collide.

yippee said...

Not to mention the Color Blocked Vessel which now comes up $104 without the 15% discount.

Raina Cox said...

yippee - I know! But I have the worst luck with Anthro sales. They always mark down the best stuff when my money is set aside for other things.
Like this week I'm buying a new cooktop for the kitchen. I'd much rather go buckwild with Anthro pretties.

Kathy said...

Love the Leon ...although it's still not knocked down enough for my wallet :(

yippee said...

My new cooktop changed my life as it actually cooks rather than just warms the ingredients. Don't despair there will always be a 2d and 3d markdown.

Raina Cox said...

yippee - That's exactly what I'm dealing with - 2.5 functioning burners. I won't know how to act with 36 inches of working elements.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Ooh, thanks for the tip. Anthro is normally out of my budget!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

Love the settee! Very classic and modern at the same time!

Jessie