Recent Posts

Monday, March 4, 2013

Must see TV tonight - 'LA Shrinks'


Pop the popcorn, pour the vodka and get ready for Bravo's newest reality show "LA Shrinks"! Debuting tonight at 10/9C, it stars Dr. Greg Cason (the hottie on the right):

Dr. Greg Cason is a licensed psychologist in Beverly Hills specializing in cognitive therapy with individuals and couples, both gay and straight. Dr. Greg combines genuine compassion with well-honed skills to get reliable results. In working with a client with severe anger issues, Dr. Greg gets creative and uses her musical talents to channel her outrageous anger into song. Living in West Hollywood with Kevin, his partner of 23 years, Dr. Greg is in the process of planning their wedding. But before he can make the commitment to walk down the aisle, he must first deal with some deep-seated issues from his childhood.

The "Kevin" referred to is my good friend Kevin Beer, the interior designer and blogger behind Hollywood Forever, Kevin:

Seriously good-looking, too!

The ever darling Kevin features prominently in the show, as seen in this preview video:


Mazel mazel, Kevin and Greg!!

11 comments:

The Down East Dilettante said...

Oh, what a cruel world that Dr. Clason gets to look like that, while I look like Rob Reiner on crack.

Raina Cox said...

Dumplings, for the record Brad (The Down East Dilettante) looks nothing like Rob Reiner on crack. He's a handsome mansome.

My Interior Life said...

Ooh, need to tune in! I've had some wine (to dull the pain from my Dorothy Draper loss) and am ready for something fun to watch. How cool that you know Kevin.

Loved your Downtown update, by the way. In serious withdrawal. And found your JCP/Martha/Macy's story extremely interesting. I've long suspected most of America doesn't give a shit about their homes. Now, I know I'm right.

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

how exciting! i have it DVR'd to watch later and now that I know you know them, it'll be even that much more fun!

David said...

I find it impossible not to like someone who will hold a candid conversation about farting.

Miss Iris said...

Oooh, thanks for the reminder. Got it DVR'd now. As a psychotherapist myself, I am extremely curious about this show.

gmjl said...

I miss the days when Bravo was an art channel.

Raina Cox said...

gmjl - I'm old enough to remember those days, and I don't even remember those days.

hush said...

I've heard good things about this series - programming my DVR now, thank you!

Margaret said...

Oooh, I love Kevin's blog! "I'm ready to be analyzed!"

life, in small chunks said...

As a long time reader of Kevin's blog I knew immediate who you were talking about before you even named him! Having seen his picture for years (but not knowing him personally), I'm happy to see he is even better looking in person! How can that be? And the Dr. appears to be pretty hot (and funny! what a great combination) too!