Recent Posts

Friday, March 15, 2013

Want

"The ancient room deodorizer, Papier d'Armenie (Paper of Armenia), has been trusted for more than one hundred years to quickly and naturally purify the air with a warm, familiar ambiance. Fold a single paper accordion-style, light the end and quickly blow it out allowing it to burn slowly. Use the terracotta holder specially made for this traditional and convenient incense alternative."



Pack of 36 fragranced strips, $7. Terracotta holder, $13. From Beautyhabit.

5 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Something even I can afford. Thanks for sharing this one!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

whoa I didn't know about this and I love the idea, and that terracotta cookie...I think Im going to make it happen. Thanks Raina!
Have a great weekend.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Margaret said...

Blow it out, and say, "Good Night", Raina.

jtc said...

I have never tried this brand, but I have used the Carta d'Armenia for years and they are wonderful! Perfect to put in your luggage while traveling (makes your clothes smell SO good), and then use for your hotel room. Much easier than traveling with a candle.

ChrisToronto said...

OMG, I love my Carta d'Armenia strips, LOVE them. Frankincense and myrrh -- if the lettering was in gold they'd be perfect for Christmas.