Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nate Berkus is gettin' hitched!

via Instagram.

While on a shopping trip in Peru for a One Kings Lane event, FOO (Friend of Oprah) Nate Berkus popped the question to his boyfriend of 8 1/2 months, Jeremiah Brent. The future Mrs. Berkus is a former assistant of the walking Dia de los Muertos catrina, Rachel Zoe. Monday, Berkus got down on one knee atop Machu Picchu and presented Brent a bus roll, a chevron kilim and a Kelly green turtle shell. Brent, also an interior designer, is currently developing his own design reality show (natch). Mazel tov, you two crazy kids!

via Instagram.

11 comments:

gmjl said...

I can't wait to see how inflated the prices will be for the OKL sale...I wonder if they'll register for wedding gifts at Target?

Raina Cox said...

gmjl - Like Nate keeps any of that T-town stuff in his apartment(s) any longer than it takes the stylist to pack it up after the photo shoot.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

LOL - congrats to Nate!!!!! And PS - have you seen the goodies on instagram of their trip?! DYINNNNNNNNG

Raina Cox said...

Bethany [at] Powell Brower House - Those baskets are INSANE. Want.

David said...

I've had a day and I SO want to rant on that deep vee. But Nate seems like a good guy and Jeremiah is probably perfectly nice so I'll just join in wishing them both much happiness.

Ann said...

I didn't even know they're together,
but I love Nate
and I love Jeremiah, yup! I've watched him in Rachel Zoe's and he is such a darling... wish them the best of luck... and they are such a cute couple.

jtc said...

Best wishes to the Berkus-Brent family!

SGM said...

Match made in blogger heaven, not to mention Andy Cohen's dreams.

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

where have i been? just hearing of this!

Leah said...

what the?! i had no idea THAT was were Jeremiah went after the RZ show. whoa!

SHERRY HART said...

Shut up. I gotta come hear to get the scoop I guess. Nate is getting quite the squeeze....