Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Paola Navone for Anthropologie


Italian furniture and interior designer Paola Navone has collaborated with the fount of all things boho, Anthropologie, to create a collection inspired by the colors and shapes of India. The pieces are bold and beautiful, and I need that arm chair more than Ethan Hawke needs a nap.

Cobalt four-poster bed, $4200.

 Cobalt bench, $1298.

 Pavone's Milan home, via.

 Looped wire taper holder, $16-$18.

Woven wire pendant lamp, $298-$398. 

 Pavone's Paris apartment, via.

Posto Bello arm chair, $798.
 Posto Bello quilt collection, $58-$328.

Pavone's Lando Gingerbread furniture collection, via.

Netted Dot pillow in Pink, $68.

6 comments:

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I can see why you want that armchair. I have been toying with painting some upholstery and now I really want to do that to a chair.

Camilla said...

I LOVE that bed hard.

Also Ethan Hawke is currently filming something I probably wont be watching at the convent where I take my ceramics class. just sayin...just coz I can really!

Interior Design Musings said...

I'm going to have to talk someone into getting for candleholders! They are fab. M.

Debra Phillips said...

yep, that is a great chair, and those candleholders, i need those

Nancy said...

Love her style. Want that quilt! a little kuba influence.. im lusting that right now.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Jane Kilpatrick Schott said...

What a breath of fresh air! Still can't get over the new goods from PB that are exactly like RH merch. Just amazing...