Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My shopping guide for 5280 magazine

 (click to enlarge)

With warm weather upon us, Denver's city magazine 5280 recently asked me to dig into my favorite decorating sources for a floral-themed shopping guide for the summer issue of 5280 Home.

My thanks to editors Cheryl Myers and Hilary Masell Oswald for asking me to contribute and for their good-humored guidance!

Clockwise, from top left:

Cyan Design "Moritz" pendant, $2512. (Props - Alcira found it first!)
Anthropologie "Floral Burst" knob, $8.
Crate & Barrel "Marin Flora" plate, $8.95.
Jonathan Adler "Brasilia Flower" pillow, $145.
"Hilliard" bone-inlay chest, $2259.
Stray Dog Designs "Vertical Garden" floor lamp, $998.
West Elm "Victor" armchair, $749.
Cole & Son "Cow Parsley" wallpaper, to the trade.

10 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

What a great roundup. I am feeling the flowers.

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

Nice. I was surprised to see that the chair was a West Elm product. I reminds me of Lauren Liess' chair design for the D.C. design house last year.

Debra Phillips said...

spot on! no wonder they sought you out, love the chair and the cyan chandy in particular

The Pink Pagoda said...

Fantastic job, Raina. Everything is beautiful!

David said...

The pendant and the wallpaper, yes please!

Madam Pince said...

After seeing your choices, Raina, I'd hire you to decorate my house without any input from me. Flawless!

Jessie said...

Great selections. I especially love that beautiful bone-inlay chest, the details are amazing!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Rose said...

Congratulations! And great picks!

Kimberly Lemmon said...

I love that cute armchair. How did I miss it?

Raina Cox said...

Thanks so much everyone!!

Kerry Steele and Kimberly Lemmon - West Elm really has it going on lately.