Recent Posts

Monday, July 22, 2013

Brizo's Blogger 19 Reunion


Twice each year, Brizo invites nineteen interior designers, bloggers and influencers to a full immersion in the world of high-end bath and kitchen fixtures and to attend fashion designer Jason Wu's runway show.


This past week, Brizo hosted a reunion of all the Blogger 19 attendees at the historic Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee.


Nearly 80 of us said "YAAASSSS!!" to the generous invitation and converged on the Home of the Blues last Tuesday. I arrived just in time to catch the evening's famous Duck March, complete with a red carpet and an official shoulder-braided duckmaster.


And a flock of dapper tuxedo-ed fellows awaited us in the Brizo reception room.


This week I'll share all of the fun had down Memphis way, including new product intros and snaps with fab people!


Disclaimer: Brizo paid for my airfare and all travel expenses for this trip.

12 comments:

Kimberly Lemmon said...

If the cookies are any indication then you definitely had a wonderful time! Looking forward to seeing the photos!

The Pink Pagoda said...

Isn't that march the funniest thing? Can't wait to see your update!

Raina Cox said...

The Pink Pagoda - We had an errant duck who refused to exit the fountain. The duckmaster had to enlist two security guards to corral it. I have some hilarious video of the whole spectacle.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I really want to see the updates on this one. It does sound like a lot of fun.

jason said...

So cool! I'm hoping there is a bathroom feature with ducks in the market now.

Lekalia Interiors said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Can't wait to hear all the deets!

home before dark said...

Love the Peabody ducks! Do they still go up the the penthouse at night? Hope you had a great time and can't wait to hear about because you always quack me up!

Raina Cox said...

home before dark - They do still reside in the penthouse!

stephanie h said...

oh my...I soo would have stalked you down there, had I known! Did you see the duck with the prosthetic foot?!??! Hope you enjoyed my city..can't wait to see your pics!

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

so cool Raina! I've been to the Peabody and it is such a hoot. Love that tradition. Going back there in November...any great decor stores? Your trip sounds amazing, can't wait to hear more.
xo Nancy

Raina Cox said...

stephanie h - No, I didn't see that - poor thing!

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home - I didn't have any time to explore the city. Brizo kept us busy all day every day with great activities, so I can't recommend any stores. :(

My Interior Life said...

How fun! I grew up in Memphis so every dance, prom, event from my high school days happened at The Peabody. The ducks are such a great tradition - glad you got to experience them!

Nancy, not sure if you'll see my comment but I can try and recommend some areas/stores to hit up (or, of course, the above Stephanie can).