Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The 'One Room Challenge' is nearly here!


In two weeks on October 2nd, Linda of Calling it Home will name the newest round of One Room Challenge participants and their projects. 19 bloggers will be showing off their mad skillz over six weeks as they redecorate one room of their homes (or a relative's, friend's or client's).

This time, Linda is opening the event up to anyone who wishes to join in on the fun. The posting schedule (via the always lovely Jennifer of The Pink Pagoda) is as follows:

Week 1: Show your before photos, discuss your plan and share some inspiration photos.

Week 2-5: Link to Week 1 (then 2, 3 and so on) and very briefly share what you're doing. Show some progress/a project/link to a source/a DIY.

Week 6: Time for the big reveal (bullhorn optional) and the sharing of your process - warts and all.

Questions? Ideas? Unbridled enthusiasm that must be shared? Contact Miz Linda.

8 comments:

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

Oooh! I hope you are in, one way or another. I am linking with a redo that is proving to be kinda fun.

Raina Cox said...

Kerry Steele - Design du Monde - Linda was lovely to invite me, but I was in the middle of real estate shenanigans so I'm sitting this round out.

I can't wait to see what you've done!

Kimberly Lemmon said...

How brilliant is Linda!?!? Looking forward to looking in on the talent in blogland!

Raina Cox said...

Kimberly Lemmon - VERY.

Leslie Price said...

So bummed that you are not participating in the ORC! Linda is encouraging me to do a linkyloo, so I may just try and jump on that bandwagon. And I hope that your new place is safe with all that flooding going on!!!!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Raina, this was so sweet of you. Thank you. I'm excited by all the responses so far. It's never too late to link in.

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

looking forward to this! I'm going to attempt to join in this year! excited by the linking opp!

Karena Albert said...

Dear Raina,
I am happily sitting on the sidelines, in and out of the hospital, so it is exciting to follow everyone else's dream rooms!!

Xoxo
Karena
Velvet Pumpkins Giveaway