Recent Posts

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Random thoughts


Kate and Wills have been gifted a country home, Anmer Hall, on the Queen's Sandringham estate. The cozy 10-bedroom home has been given the go ahead for extensive renovations, including moving the drive for added privacy.


 Fritz von der Schulenburg for The World of Interiors via The T blog.

Who knew peppermint stripes and turq were so refreshing?


 Urban Outfitters Skull curtain tie-back, $49.

'Tis the season for so much "No."


Julia Noni for The T blog.

Anyone else more than ready for the death of skinny jeans?

7 comments:

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

But did you read they applied for planning permission for a conservatory..?

Reyes said...

I love that room! It's gorgeous! But somehow I do not see them decorating their new home in that style.

gmjl said...

Unfortunately my saddle bags prevent me from wearing skinny jeans...now if only culottes could be the new rage.

The Down East Dilettante said...

That room! Do you remember the original spread in World of Interiors? I practically couldn't sleep for months after, so completely smitten was I.

As to skinny jeans...

Raina Cox said...

Coulda shoulda woulda - With a tile roof to discourage paparazzi helicopters.

Reyes - Me either. I'm guessing it will be polite pinstripes and the occasional ditsy floral.

gmjl - Common sense prevents me form wearing skinny jeans.

The Down East Dilettante - It was/is exquisite.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I want someone to gift me a vacation home.

beyondbeige said...

Why do my pants have to make a fucking statement? JFK ..