Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A battle royale

Dumplings, I've been in a battle for my life (not really, but almost) with a respiratory bug for the past week. How bad is it you ask? Allow me to use visual aides - I am the woman in the pink onesie and the virus in question is the stray alley cat:



I have an installation tomorrow and if they weren't the loveliest clients I've had in my 20 years of decorating, I wouldn't be leaving my pink onesie. Offer a prayer to the design gods for me, Dumplings.

10 comments:

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

Epsom salt baths, echinacea, Vit c, and never ever throw snow in a cats face! Get weel soon!

Debra Phillips said...

yes, leave the onesie at home. there are fashion cats out there!

Leslie at Lekalia Interiors said...

Prayer granted. Feel better soon!!

Squeak said...

Awwwww, I hope you feel better soon!

I had knee surgery a month ago and, while I was in the hospital, picked up a superbug of some sort. It's settled in my chest and won't budge. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Terri Polick said...

Oh man. Sorry sweetie. Hope you feel better soon.

Kimberly Lemmon said...

Oh gosh. Apparently this nasty bug is everywhere. Good luck powering through the installation tomorrow and hopefully you'll be back in that pink onesie soon for more r & r!

xo

Kim

An Urban Cottage said...

I fear that poor cat ended up served with dumplings for dinner.
Hope you're feeling better soon.

jason said...

Hot tea with honey....and brandy....lots of it.

I just hope you're feeling better soon!

ChrisToronto said...

Yee shall overcome!

Nancy {at} powellbrower at home said...

I hope you got thru the installation alright and that your bug is going away! Hate that youre sick for the holidays! Feel better soon and hope you have the most glorious Christmas in your new home! xo Nancy