Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pinner of the week

 KAREN'S SONG - an ode to safaris, Africa and Countess von Blixen-Finecke.

Professional stylist Jimmie Henslee has worked for the likes of Ralph Lauren, Neiman Marcus and Horchow, and one glance at his pins tell you this Texan has an unerring eye. Each of his 70+ boards has a quippy title that hints at the humor, lushness, exotic and/or erotic nature of its content.

 FLING! - all things tartan, including handsome men in short skirts.

 REVOLUTION - flags and finery of the US, the UK and France.

 BUNNY. MELON - rabbits, spherical fruit and a certain socialite.

SHOCKING - shades and saturations made famous by Ms. Schiaparelli.

5 comments:

David said...

I've done so well at using Pinterist only as and organization too, and only with specific projects in mind.

I think that's about to change.

David said...

"an organization tool"

That kilt and muscular back distracted me.

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

Just wanted to say I am loving your pinners!

Raina Cox said...

Coulda shoulda woulda - Thanks, Sugar! Such awesomeness must be shared.

james2062 said...

THANK YOU for the VERY KIND SHOUT OUT! I'm flattered and humbled that people enjoy my vision and humor. I LOVE Pinterest and all the many people it's allowed me to meet. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH. Jimmie Henslee