(click to enlarge)
With the living room under control and in the middle of being painted, I'm now getting serious about our master bedroom. The shell is good but the wall-to-wall needs to come out, and the mauve trim (Hunnee!!) needs to be exorcised. I have most of the furnishings purchased, save the pair of leather chairs. Progress photos to follow...
Clockwise from top left:
- Otis telescoping sconce from Onefortythree.
- "Prada Marfa, Two Cowboys" by Gray Malin, 32" x44".
- Arrowhead king-size blanket from Pendleton.
- Washed linen king shams in Stone Gray Chambray from Garnet Hill.
- Borge Mogensen hunting chair from France & Son.
- Francsico stool (large) from Jayson Home.
- West Elm silk pillow, NLA.
- Scamp large table in Copper Base with White on Oak top by Blu Dot.
- Malm king bed in White Oak stained veneer from IKEA.