Recent Posts

Thursday, February 20, 2014

My master bedroom plans

(click to enlarge)

With the living room under control and in the middle of being painted, I'm now getting serious about our master bedroom. The shell is good but the wall-to-wall needs to come out, and the mauve trim (Hunnee!!) needs to be exorcised. I have most of the furnishings purchased, save the pair of leather chairs. Progress photos to follow...

Clockwise from top left:

- Otis telescoping sconce from Onefortythree.

- "Prada Marfa, Two Cowboys" by Gray Malin, 32" x44".



- Borge Mogensen hunting chair from France & Son.

- Francsico stool (large) from Jayson Home.

- West Elm silk pillow, NLA.


10 comments:

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

Looks like peaceful perfection.

Cathy Wall said...

Me likey....especially the Gray Malin piece! Everything else is pretty incredible too. Now get to work on the exorcising....

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

gurrrl i love this. get it goin! hey - one word, although I know it's totally unsolicited but felt i need to pass this along to my fellow friend. i had the eileen fischer sheets and duvet and i loved how wonderful it was except that within a few months it ripped to shreads. i dont know how, i dont know why, but both duvet, flat sheet and fitted sheet all ripped. may be worth saving your monies?

Raina Cox said...

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home - I so appreciate that info! I will keeping on looking for shams.

David said...

Like it all!

An Urban Cottage said...

Not a single thing in that bunch I would ever pick--you're probably relieved!--but it's all very cool. You're expanding my horizons.

Price Style & Design said...

I'm totally loving that sconce and of course the whole scheme! BTW -- I changed up my blog. No more Lekalia Interiors.

blueAby said...

Love! I have wanted linen bedding for awhile. What do you think about the restoration hardware ones? That is if you have ever thought of them at all of course.

blueAby said...

Never mind. Just read some reviews that they don't last.

Sharon Brown said...

I've always loved that Pendleton blanket!