Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The 2027 pledges of Delta Delta Delta


Yesterday, Target posted shots of its Lilly Pulitzer collabo on Instagram. These are a few reactions to the photo above. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the 2027 pledges of Delta Delta Delta...

"This screams Tinley."

"Olivia needs this!"

"Hattie and Mattie need this!!"

"Picture Layna!"

"Blayke needs this!!"

"Quinn needs this!"

"For Brinaaaaaa [green heart]"

"Kolbie needs!"

"For Avery and Ruby!"

"For Fia and Cami [red heart]"

"Charlotte must have this!!"

"For Milaah!"


P.S. I am totally buying this for The Pea.

8 comments:

My Interior Life said...

As a card-carrying member of Delta Delta Delta (can I help ya, help ya, help ya?), I concur. We are a well-dressed bunch. ;)

The Pink Pagoda said...

Several of my lovely Tri Delt friends sport the occasional Lilly piece : )

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I want one for Miss H too but those comments full of soap opera names made me shiver a little.

penelopebianchi said...

I am far older than an of you! My suspicion is that someone reads Newyorksocialdiarly.com.

It is , in my opinion,the best thing on the internet! And it was the first thing on the internet (for me)!!

Stick with it!

Those sororities served you well......now....get over it! Just my opinion!!!!

Penelope

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I love this....I should have been born Southern.

Keri said...

Best.Post.Ever.

Kimberly Lemmon said...

Does it come in adult sizes?

Raina Cox said...

Kimberly Lemmon - It does!