Recent Posts

Friday, April 24, 2015

I met a famous artist!


By the name of Kerry Steele! Last week, I was visiting Washington, DC with the Pea and LB. Because Kerry at least 14 shades of awesome, she and her daughter drove an hour into the city to have lunch. Our girls hit it off like a house on fire (see below) which made the morning fly into afternoon. I'm not sure who was sadder to say goodbye, the big girls or the small ones.

If you're one of the two people on the planet who is not familiar with Kerry's brilliance, you can catch her on Design du Monde and purchase her artwork through her website and on Etsy.


4 comments:

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I now have an inflated sense of self-worth. My family will want to chat with you about this, LOL!!
You're awesome.

Pigtown*Design said...

HOW COOL! That's one of the best things about blogging - meeting people you never would have known before!

Charlotte Skinner said...

How awesome that you guys were able to meet!
I envy her talent. Love her figure paintings!!
Have a great weekend.

Nancy Powell said...

So sorry I missed out on this lunch with you two! That shopping cart car was hilarious and your girls are adorable! xo Nancy