Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Zooey Deschanel lists house she bought from Mark Ruffalo


Preternaturally quirkycute actress Zooey Deschanel has listed the Hollywood Hills house she purchased from my pretend husband, actor Mark Ruffalo. The woman Mark mistakenly calls his "wife" is the flower power-named Sunshine, an interior designer. (Um, how hard would it be to switch us out, Mark?) Let's compare the interiors circa Ruffalo and circa Deschanel, shall we?

 Living room, Ruffalo.

Living room, Deschanel.

 Dining room, Ruffalo.
(Move along, Sunshine.)

Dining room, Deschanel.

 Master bedroom, Ruffalo.

Master bedroom, Deschanel.

 Indeterminate cozy spot, Ruffalo.

 Indeterminate cozy spot, Deschanel.

 Outdoor living area, Ruffalo.

 Outdoor living area, Deschanel.

As much as I hate to admit it, I think we all know who the hands-down winner is. But can she snark like me? Doubt it.

4 comments:

dee and missy said...

what a lovely CA home!

jason said...

Meh.
I'd rather see pictures of Mark R. in that bed.
By which, of course, I mean in my bed.

Marcheline said...

I'm on Team Z in every case except the outdoor living area. But frankly, I could do better than both of them. Give me the house, and either of their salaries, and stand back.

Unknown said...

Wait, wait I thought MR was my pretend husband. Oh, okay, we can share. I think Sunshine wins on the décor front.