Recent Posts

Friday, May 1, 2015

The Iris Apfel documentary

Bruce Weber via Vanity Fair.

"Iris," the Albert Mayles documentary about "geriatric starlet" Iris Apfel, opened Wednesday so as not to steal "Avengers: Age of Ultron" thunder. Have any of my Dumplings seen "Iris" or plan to see it?

(With all of the media attention surrounding this film, I'm nervous as a Kardashian at a Mensa convention. My heart jumps a little each time I see a photo of Mrs. Apfel on social media, thinking it's the announcement I never want to hear. She is a national treasure!)

3 comments:

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

can not wait to see it!

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I'd love to see it but I doubt it is showing in my neck of the woods.

Robin said...

I'm planning on seeing it, and thrilled that "Advanced Style" (which features her, among others) is now streaming on Netflix! http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/80011082?trkid=13641907